Problem with GSA&Giants

Ask questions that relate to hardware / software issues.

Moderator: Staff

Jorenjojo
Kabuto's Playtoy

Problem with GSA&Giants

Post by Jorenjojo »

Well i can start and log in on GSA but when i attempt to join a server like giants wd.org dedicated or something, it says that there is an error, but i can't tell you what is says exactly right now, because i'm on another computer, i'll can post it on wednesday evening. It says something that the path is not good or something, i can't remember, but it happens when i attempt to join a server, it does say: "Launching game" but after that i get an error. I installed Gaints again but i have the same problem still, i might install GSA again, and delete all GSA data and stuff.

Who can help me?

Grtz Jorenjojo
Glude
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Glude »

You should install the 1.4 patch.
Jorenjojo
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Jorenjojo »

Well, I did install the patch, but it might have been installed wrong, i'll uninstall it and try ur link, thnx.

But you guys may have other solutions which might solve my problem, maybe it's not only the patch... but it could be, but i need to check it wednesday evening -,-
[NEO]Vortex
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by [NEO]Vortex »

press ctrl+p in GSA, go to the games section, select giants and then change the "program location" to where your giants exe is
Jorenjojo
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Jorenjojo »

Ok i tried that but it didn't work, i had the same error, and when i browse, and it says C:/ProgramFiles/Giants stuff, at program location and i try to join, then i look again but it says unknown again. i also tried auto search but then it changes in unknown again, btw the error is: There was an error which prevented the game from being launched. Check to make sure the game is properly installed and the path is correct. I installed Gaints again (and uninstalled it) but i still had the same error...