Error: ObjObj type #### not found

Ask questions that relate to hardware / software issues.

Moderator: Staff

swambast
Kabuto's Playtoy

Error: ObjObj type #### not found

Post by swambast »

Hi, first off - thanks for reading my message. I've installed the great GRM 1.0 mod - it adds wonders to the game! Unfortunately, I don't know if this is GRM related or not - but I am getting a LOT of errors on each level - but they are always the same:

Error: ObjObj type 7025 not found
Error: ObjObj type 7027 not found
Error: ObjObj type 7029 not found

:(

Can you please offer some advice or some hints as to what these are, and what I might be able to do to solve this error? My thanks to you...
RichardMH
Tel the Obnoxious

Post by RichardMH »

someone might have put an object with one of those numbers tho there might not be an object with that number in the game.. perhaps thats a reason why you get those error messages.. the game cant show something which isnt there..
Tasiin
Staff
Staff

Post by Tasiin »

7xxx objects are indeed GRM objects, but I'm not sure how that could have happened. Are you sure you installed GRM properly, and are you sure that you are not running the game with any special command line switches enabled (I'm thinking of -deberr in particular here)?
swambast
Kabuto's Playtoy

Thanks...

Post by swambast »

Thanks for the replies, much appreciated.

No, I am not running the .exe with any special command switches, that's for sure.

I am confident I am visually seeing the GRM enhanced effects, that is also for sure.

I guess I will try to reinstall GRM??? Not sure what else might be causing this....????

What a great game - I don't know why I waited so long to enjoy it. Sure do wish there was a "QuickSave" option, but nonetheless, enjoyable so far and the GRM stuff is really fantastic in my opinion. Well, if you have any other ideas, please let me know...thank you!!!
swambast
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by swambast »

One other interesting note:

If I recall correctly, these object errors almost always occur after a Sea Reaper has been killed...almost like there is something missing in the "death" animation or something...

I don't know if this helps...but just thought I'd post in case.
Tasiin
Staff
Staff

Post by Tasiin »

If my notes are still correct, those are unused gib objects that I added to the Reapermen's death animations for GRM. They work fine for me however, and I have not heard of anyone else having the same problems. I'd suggest redownloading and reinstalling GRM.