Need MORE Help =(

Ask questions that relate to hardware / software issues.

Moderator: Staff

Snaily
Kabuto's Playtoy

Need MORE Help =(

Post by Snaily »

:oops: :oops: Umm i guess you people allready read my dilemma, but the fact is that getting a graphics card and extra ram takes time and in that time i wanna play giants so i tried out safe mode singleplayar 2day andi was amazed at around 20fps! (good for me), now you can play with that speed as it's reosnoble and as when i go single playar on normal giants i still get around 6fps i gathered safe mode multiplayar would run smoother SO
Is there anyway to make game spy kick up safe mode when i go multi OR is their anyway to replicate safe modes changes in normal giants (only diff i could find was sound being turned of) (i tried muting my sound, doesant work anyway to actually TURN OF my sound?)

If this helps me be able to play mplayar with fair fps then ill make sure you all get free hambugers! (veggi if ya like) :D
Xentek
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by Xentek »

In GSA hit CTRL+P to open options
Go to Games > My games > select Giants > Advanced Options

Type -safemode in the box, save settings and whenever you join a server (on that profile) you will automatically start the game in safemode.
Snaily
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Snaily »

Thanks!! :D :D :D :D
RichardMH
Tel the Obnoxious

Post by RichardMH »

what are your specs again?

if you have xp try turning off all the special XP effects and try to have only giants running, you can even turn off the explorer.exe file that you see in the list (xp)