PS2 Version

Ask questions that relate to playing the game. Hardware / software issues do not belong here.

Moderator: Staff

Quisp
Kabuto's Playtoy

PS2 Version

Post by Quisp »

Hello. Havent been here in some time. Ive played the PC version over and over since its release, and still get a kick from it.

I just picked up the PS2 version for my 7 year old son. He really likes it also. I got it used, and it didnt have a manual.

My question is, we got to the final mission with the Meccs where you build your base. After the Party House was created, it "appeared" as though that was it. You just grab your Popup Bomb and destroy the Reaper base.
Did the PS2 version really eliminate the gameplay that the PC version had(going into Party house and creating Missle Launchers, GYRO PAD, Mine hut)? We couldnt get into the Party House, like PC version. Then I thought well maybe the developers moved it to the Gift Shop, but, didnt see it there. What a shame if they removed that aspect. That was most of the fun, in that level :(
Trust Kill
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Trust Kill »

Man, do those smarties know how to throw a party!!xD that is funny, also when you come inside they all stop and stare at you. Another thing that's "wrong" with PS2 version are the characters, they are simply weird. :shock:
[NEO]Vortex
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by [NEO]Vortex »

I just played that mission recently, and on the PC version you can build the regular mine shafts/turrets/gyropad/etc so if you can't access the party house on the PS2 version it was probably removed entirely from the game or at least on that mission. I don't think too many people with the PS2 version come here, probably because the game was complete crap compared to the PC version.

If he likes it on the PS2, have him try it on the PC. The mouse/keyboard controls might take a while to get used to if he's only played console games, though.
Devilinhell
Yan the Pimp

Post by Devilinhell »

ye,, my friend bought that from ebay for 3 dollars :lol: