Kab/Timmy's Guide To Tips and Tricks

Post your tips and strategies for other Giants users, whether it's for making maps, creating skins, or just for general gameplay.

Moderator: Staff

These Kwel Tricks?

Yeah
50%
No
42%
Geeze, I've been asking you forever. FINALLY you answer me!!!
8%

Total votes: 12

Timmy
Yan the Pimp

Kab/Timmy's Guide To Tips and Tricks

Post by Timmy »

How To Make The Fishies You're Friends:

Fish near shore are never you're friends, remember that. First build a gyropad, then fly out to sea. Fly as far as you can until you cant no more. Jump out of you're helecopter (if you want, destroy it). Then, at a high altitude, just fall and fall. When you land, without using jetpack, you'll stand on the water. The fish may hurt you a bit, because they dont know its you, they think its someone else. Dont worry, you wont land too hard. But, dont move at all, if you walk backwards, forwards, left, or right, the fish will get ya!

How to get inside a Generator (Mecc Version)

Here is a tricky one, it'll take a while, and its pretty hard to do. First, build take a tower from the party house. Go near those little round things under the Sheild Generator. Build a tower on both sides. Now, in the middle of the sheild generator, before you built tht towers, there was an opening that allows you to fly through. But now, its almost covered up by the towers. Fly into the openeing and try and get inside. Fly and walk forward and most likely, you'll fall inside into the generator. If you walk out, you gotta do the whole thing over again.

Reaper Version:

This is way to easy. First, get a portal. Go to the entrance of the sheild generator. Put you're aimer inside, and when you get a good spot, use teleport and you'll teleoprt into the generator. Easy, huh?

How to Make a Mecc Bus:

First, get a bush. Then, build a gyropad. Get a helecopter and ride somewhere, doesnt matter where. Jump out of the helecopter. Now, this is the hard part. Run into the gyrocopter, and put on the bush at the exact same time. You're bush will get smaller and go into the copter, and there you go, you're own little Mecc Bus.

How To Make a Pop-Up-Gun:

First, get a proximity, a rocket, or a homing gun. Then, set a bomb. While you're putting the bomb on the floor and forcing you're mecc to push it down, press Backspace, or whatever you use to drop a jetpack, sheild, ect. You'll have you're very own Pop-Up-Gun. But be warned, you can screw around with them. So, if you die, when you spawn back to life, you'll have an RPG or something else sticking out ur butt

How To Have 2 Guns In Both Hands:

Its the same as the pop-up-gun. Just, get a turret (from you're shop) the little green ones. While holding a handgun, set the turret. Before it reaches the floor, press Backspace, or whatever you use to get rid of jetpacks, sheilds, ect. Cool, eh?

How To Become an Ant Kabuto:

You may already know this, but its shrinking Kabuto. First, get a partner. Host a RvK game. First, Kabuto dies like 5 times so he can shrink. Then, the reaper shrinks Kabuto with her shrink spell. Then, use a spell and kill Kabuto. When Kabuto wakes up, he should be tiny. Do that a couple times and Kabuto would be small enough to swim. He'll be toooo small tod drown :P

How To Make The Sky Blow Up:

First, put down like 20 mines. Then, set a bomb. While you're setting the bomb, throw a grenade down. (You can do that) and you'll fly up while setting the bomb, and bomb will then explode in the sky, but the ground effects will still touch the ground.

How To Make a Mecc Hotel:

This isint really a trick, but its FUN for making a screenie.

1. Go into the small opening thats in the middle of the Sheild Generator.

2. There, build a tower, you'll see a tower on top of the generator. Not really on top, but, you'll see. . .

3. Go near those little round things on the bommon of the generator and build the towers, that'll make a good 2nd floor =)

4. Switch To the opposite team, and fly towards the base you have the towers on.

5. Fly to the top and stand on the 2 openings of the first tower you built. (Theres like 2 doors on the tower) On one, built a tower, on the other, build a tower.

6. Between the 2 towers you just built, build the 3rd tower. On top of allllll those towers, build a gyropad on the tippy top of a tower. (That small triangle thing on top of a tower you can stand on) Make the gyropad face one way.

7. Switch to the opposite team

8. Go to the top and build you're gyropad facing the other way the first one did on the top of all the towers. (It looks like 1 gyropad with 2 little yellow buttons)

9. Get a Helecopter and use view mirror (Default Button "R")

10. Fly away from the hotel and take the screenie

Thats all for now folks, I've got others!!!!
STEELIX
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by STEELIX »

I have to admit, some are pretty fun
Bebiseal
Lord of the Vimps

Post by Bebiseal »

riiiiiiiiiiiiight, i thought we allready made a " a beginners guide to being a n00b" topic
[TO]Semore
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by [TO]Semore »

what a fu**ing moron..
STEELIX
Reg the Smooth Operator

Post by STEELIX »

well, since i mostly see giants as a party game myself, these could be pretty fun
Timmy
Yan the Pimp

Post by Timmy »

I made this topic because people never shut up about "How'd you do that???" and I gotta explain it to them like 10 different ways. . . . . . . :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: