Sniping made easier

Post your tips and strategies for other Giants users, whether it's for making maps, creating skins, or just for general gameplay.

Moderator: Staff

WookieBro
Kabuto's Playtoy

Re: Sniping made easier

Post by WookieBro »

Salazar wrote:
dietofeelalive wrote:If your reading this.... you must be interested in learning how to snipe... Unfortunately i cannot help you there.... I am a newb as well......
But thanks to Xentek aka. vince ( Clan leader) I have great news..... Sniping can be made easy by following a few steps..
You just said you cant help us spine, then you said it can be easy in a few steps. . . . . . . . .

I dought there are any newbs. . .Giants is old. . . . .

I am a neewb been on with white tiger if you know him for one game still feeling like i need a little practice with that crazy jump you can do
Tig
Yan the Pimp

Post by Tig »

This thread is a Decade old dude :p
WookieBro
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by WookieBro »

haha alright then se what a new thread procures
Salazar
Reg the Smooth Operator

Re: Sniping made easier

Post by Salazar »

WookieBro wrote:
Salazar wrote:
dietofeelalive wrote:If your reading this.... you must be interested in learning how to snipe... Unfortunately i cannot help you there.... I am a newb as well......
But thanks to Xentek aka. vince ( Clan leader) I have great news..... Sniping can be made easy by following a few steps..
You just said you cant help us spine, then you said it can be easy in a few steps. . . . . . . . .

I dought there are any newbs. . .Giants is old. . . . .

I am a neewb been on with white tiger if you know him for one game still feeling like i need a little practice with that crazy jump you can do

Despite my criticisms, I never did learn how to properly snipe...