Art of Ownage

Post your tips and strategies for other Giants users, whether it's for making maps, creating skins, or just for general gameplay.

Moderator: Staff

SPrinkZ
Evil Smartie Genious

Art of Ownage

Post by SPrinkZ »

Art of Ownage

Owning is hard, how do you do it?

Well first thing is first...
  • 1. You have to be good.
    2. Scratch that, you have to be really f***ing good.
    3. Actually, screw it all, you have to be me.
    4. Just kidding, you just need to be really f***ing good.
There are ways to do it, first thing is first, against two players who are your own skill? Forget about it, unless their level of skill is crap, and you can kill crap faster than crap can kill you.

The art of ownage is vicious and ruthless play, you have to eliminate people as fast as possible, it's all about speed and HEC(Hand-eye coordination).

Your HEC is essential, if you can outperform a player, that's fine, but it's all about survival of the fittest in ownage.

Destroy the jetpacker, before the shielder, avoid fighting the strongest players until the weakest are done. Collect their f***ing skulls!

Do not hesitate to be cheap in a two verses one, or three verses one situations. Hide behind buildings, hide so your pmarker doesn't show up, exploit everything you can, without it being an exploit.

Stand up next to their wall, hide behind spires, hide behind trees, stand close to their base gate, do whatever it takes to trick them.

And most of all, rush them to death if possible, your objective is to elimate two players from shooting you (or more), so you can get a steady rhythmn.

Also after a kill, you CAN run back to base, you did your job, feel no shame in doing so, killing two people or more is no easy feat.

NOW GO PWN!!
Trust Kill
Evil Smartie Genious

Re: Art of Ownage

Post by Trust Kill »

what, no poll?
SPrinkZ wrote:Stand up next to their wall
me is hating bakstabrs
SPrinkZ
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by SPrinkZ »

Back stabbers win the game don't they? Start using their tactics...
Exploderman
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Exploderman »

Back-stabbers basically win in every battle
SPrinkZ
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by SPrinkZ »

Yes, and that's why you should be ruthless when you play...
Trust Kill
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by Trust Kill »

me likes face-to-face combat so dah players can't say:"dood, so laggy" or "u bakstabed me loser!" ya. and by dah way, me not consideres a bakstabing kill a fight. ya.
SPrinkZ
Evil Smartie Genious

Post by SPrinkZ »

I don't really care how I get a kill, but I will not go as far to cheat, or exploit to get it, that's the line for me.