October Event: Play Giants with Nick Bruty & Rich Sun

General comments and topics relating to Giants.

Moderator: Staff

TheBreakfast
Kabuto's Playtoy

October Event: Play Giants with Nick Bruty & Rich Sun

Post by TheBreakfast »

Hi everyone,

I'm new here but I recently had the chance to speak with Rich Sun and Nick Bruty at PAX Prime 2015, and we've been discussing the idea of organizing a community live stream of Giants, to help drive awareness of their crowdfunding campaign for First Wonder, the spiritual successor to Giants.

I write for the site www.aybonline.com, and we would be organizing and promoting the stream. This stream would take place after Twitch Con (after Sept 26). The final date has not been determined, which is part of the reason I am here.

I would like to invite all of you to help me set this up, and of course participate. Let me know what dates and times would work best for your community (include time zone please). Also, give me any questions that you'd like me to ask Nick and Rich about First Wonder. I may also need some technical help in setting up a server for Giants, but I think we can cross that bridge after we've nailed down a specific time after Sept 26th.

I think this is an exciting opportunity! I'm honestly a little star struck that I'm involved in organizing this (I'm a huge Earth Worm Jim fan, so meeting Nick Bruty was unreal for me). I'm glad I get to share it with you all. Please let me know if I've missed anything, or if there is anything else you can think of to help make this as awesome as possible.
arthurdecastro
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by arthurdecastro »

It could be awesome. I think that any weekend on October, and I will be there at any hour xD
Teshchamp
Lord of the Vimps

Post by Teshchamp »

Anytime but the weekend of October 24th. Weekends will be the most convenient for me but I have time on mondays as well.

I'll be looking forward to this!
Mnich
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Mnich »

Count me in! I'm available almost anytime.