Finally, I've been looking for this for a long time

General comments and topics relating to Giants.

Moderator: Staff

Freakyzeaky
Kabuto's Playtoy

Finally, I've been looking for this for a long time

Post by Freakyzeaky »

Hi guys!

You have no idea how happy I am to find a community that still plays this game. I grew with giants and still play it regularly. But I have no friends that want to play this game with me. Do you guys still do online matches sometimes? I really hope so!

Grtz,
Freakyzeaky
Threnke
Yan the Pimp

Post by Threnke »

Welcome bro

Well.. sadly this year is being too weak for Giants matches. I haven't seen anyone on the server for months but hopefully they will be back on vacations, maybe in July or December. We did a lot in 2014 though
Freakyzeaky
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Freakyzeaky »

Sad to hear that. I'll keep an eye on this forum, I'm always in for a game!
Infinity7
Staff
Staff

Post by Infinity7 »

Long time no see you guys. I used to make maps for this long ago, with help from Nullpointer and BadBrain. Good memories. Later I saw some of the old Giants players in Soldier of Fortune 2 and the Call of Duty games. So the old Planet Moon people are making a new game? I'll have to check that out. I was just wishing that the next Call of Duty game would have gyrocopters.
Threnke
Yan the Pimp

Post by Threnke »

Infinity7 wrote:Long time no see you guys. I used to make maps for this long ago, with help from Nullpointer and BadBrain. Good memories. Later I saw some of the old Giants players in Soldier of Fortune 2 and the Call of Duty games. So the old Planet Moon people are making a new game? I'll have to check that out. I was just wishing that the next Call of Duty game would have gyrocopters.
Hello Infinity7, I like a lot of your maps specially Desert Snakes that is awesome :)

Yea and they have a new company http://www.roguerocketgames.com/

With support for two soldiers on its wings :lol:
[FX]-GoKu
Lord of the Vimps

Post by [FX]-GoKu »

sup fellas..need to get a game going for old time sake
Ammar
Yan the Pimp

Post by Ammar »

Infinity7 wrote:Long time no see you guys. I used to make maps for this long ago, with help from Nullpointer and BadBrain. Good memories. Later I saw some of the old Giants players in Soldier of Fortune 2 and the Call of Duty games. So the old Planet Moon people are making a new game? I'll have to check that out. I was just wishing that the next Call of Duty game would have gyrocopters.
Man playing with you, BadBrain, and Nullpointer is the oldest and fondest memory I have of Giants. Was fun playing new maps and exploring caves etc. within them. I bought giants when it went on sale during the summer so if you all want to play, let's set up a time.
buster
Yan the Pimp

Post by buster »

dunno when but count with me, keheh.
Freakyzeaky
Kabuto's Playtoy

Post by Freakyzeaky »

Alright sweet!
Where are you guys from? I'm from Belgium so I'm in the GMT+1 timezone.
I'm free this monday and tuesday, all other days from 7pm till morning. Can also play on weekends.
buster
Yan the Pimp

Post by buster »

chili , gmt -3
buster
Yan the Pimp

Post by buster »

i think a saturday would be okay. I saw some players today 8 or 9, but they are like switching always to the team that is winning, as always :l just hating to play with em...
Reventon134
Lord of the Vimps

Post by Reventon134 »

I'm on my vacations too, so I'm ready to play everyday.
buster
Yan the Pimp

Post by buster »

Same. Here we are, already 3 ppl who play errday at 10am to 5 pm ( -3 gmt)
Teshchamp
Lord of the Vimps

Post by Teshchamp »

I'll be able to play some games soon! Whole of coming week except tuesday, afterwards I'll probably have time every evening but I don't know my schedule yet.